Skills and Background
I am a retired real estate attorney, having practiced in my own real estate firm for more than 13 years. I have lived in New Jersey my entire life and appreciate all this State has to offer. Since becoming licensed to sell real estate, my focus has been in Princeton, West Windsor, Plainsboro, Montgomery, Skillman, Belle Mead, Lawrenceville, South Brunswick and East Brunswick. I love what I do and look forward to providing excellent, attentive, knowledgeable and thorough service to you, your family, friends and colleagues!
- Member of the RE/MAX 100% Club (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Member of Mercer County Top Producers Association
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® (Bronze) (2015)
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® (Silver) (2016)
- NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® (Silver) (2017)
- Member of the RE/MAX Executive Club (2013, 2014)
- Accreditation as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member, TReND Multiple Listing Service (Central and Southern NJ)
- Member, Middlesex County Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Garden State Multiple Listing Service (Somerset County and Northern NJ)
- Member, Monmouth County Multiple Listing Service
- Former member of Board of Trustees, Mental Health Association of New Jersey, Inc. Voted into Board of Trustees as a Delegate at Large.
“As a first-time home buyer I was very wary of getting through the process of purchasing a house but Marna’s professionalism and constant reassurance helped smooth the rough edges. She is great to work with as she is very attentive and accommodating to her client’s needs and concerns. She’s the best as far as I’m concerned and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to purchase real estate. Thanks again Marna!”
– Erick Reveron, NJ
“Natalie and I are all moved in to our beautiful new Robbinsville home. I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the excellent work of our REALTOR®, Marna Brown-Krausz. Marna was fantastic to work with. She guided us through each step of the process, from the initial search to the mortgage application and permitting processes, all the way to the closing. She worked tirelessly on our behalf to coordinate the many different players involved in the transaction and was available to answer our questions at odd hours of the day and evening. If you’re looking to buy or sell a home anywhere in Central New Jersey, Marna is the person to speak with. She works with RE/MAX of Greater Princeton and I’d be happy to put you in touch with her. Thanks Marna!”
– Dan & Natalie, Robbinsville, NJ
“Friends warned us that we needed a good agent to help with the challenges of selling our first house. They were right. We sold quickly and for a great price. But our best memory of the process is the guidance and support we had with Marna Braun-Krausz as our agent. Marna could not have been more prudent, on the ball, and reassuring when we needed it.
We’ll take all the opportunities we get to recommend her!”
– Anna & Stefan, Princeton, NJ